Unlock the secrets of an evil corporation, save the earth from an alien invasion, and experience heart-pumping action with the Zero-Point Awakening Box Set
Introducing the "Zero-Point Awakening" Box Set, an epic 8-novel series that will take you on a journey of non-stop action, thrilling suspense, and heart-pumping military sci-fi.
In a world on the brink of destruction, two unlikely heroes, Arthur and Elliot, must come together to save humanity from an impending alien invasion and the nefarious plans of an evil corporation.
With their loved ones in danger, and the fate of the Earth at stake, they'll have to rely on each other to survive and take down the enemy.
This series is not for the faint of heart, as the stakes are continually raised and the action becomes more intense with each novel.
From rescuing loved ones to uncovering dangerous secrets, the growing team of heroes must navigate dangerous missions and uncover the truth behind Hellinix.
As the world teeters on the brink of destruction and an intergalactic war looms, our heroes must take a stand to save humanity.
With over 1700 pages of non-stop action, characters you'll root for, and a story that will keep you guessing until the very end, the "Zero-Point Awakening" Box Set is a must-read for fans of military sci-fi and action-adventure.
Don't wait, grab your copy now and join the fight to save humanity.
Included in the set:
Episode 1: Splice
Episode 2: Shadow War
Episode 3: Ascension
Episode 4: Mayday
Episode 5: Counterpunch
Episode 6: Beachhead
Episode 7: Incursion
Episode 8: Tyranny
What Readers are saying about the ZPA series:
- I say run out a get a copy. Just be prepared to want more at the end.
- Take James Bond with his skillset minus the women, put him in a surveillance gig where MI6 are noobs if not the opposition and you get Hallelujah Jones, timetraveler since 1950. Add some portal hopping, references to La Voisin’s sorcery and a superpowered assassin teen whose destiny is to save all worlds and stir briskly. An enjoyable read and set in the lovely Oxford
- I'm not obsessed with sci-fi but this is a good one. It caught my attention and then I couldn't put it down.
- Multiple viewpoints converge into a marvelous story of good against evil with time and universe travel thrown in for good measure.
- You will likely want to read the whole series
- A masterful entry into the fantasy realm of the multiverse!
- tl;dr - Splice is worth your time. Read it.
- All in all, I recommend this to everyone. It's science fiction. It's a political thriller. It's gripping. It's sad. It's funny. It's a story of both man's inhumanity toward man AND man's infinite capacity for compassion and the power that brings.
- There's lots of action and it is fast paced, so you're never bored. I really like the way the characters are developing and, as they say, the plot thickens.
- Fast read and very easy to slip into. I liked the characters, which were easy to relate to.
- I'm glad I picked this one up as I couldn't stop reading it.
- Very fast action, good plot and lots of humor and sparky dialogue.
- Once again these authors have hooked me into getting the next book in this series. But you should share that addiction with me. You'll like the books. Really. Join me...
- Weird Series--Very Good Read
- It is somewhat surprising how a series of this length can continue to maintain its pace and the readers interest. Recommended read.